Thursday, May 5, 2011

.Just plain bonkers.



Just because I had a pretty day :)


Mm, I have no study mojo :( Definitely need it. Sigh* I really don't think I've been doing well for this semester :'( Boo hoo. I need a cup of coffee or something. I've been craving for chocolate or cookies AND ice cream the whole day :( I love sweet food. Yum* 


Anyway, I wanted to do a fast post :P Just for fun. Stress brings out the weirdest bits hiding in me.


Random facts about me.


1. I hate odd numbers. (I've said this before.) Tee hee* :3
2. I repeat myself a lot though I try not to because I have mild OCD and mild Aspergers.
3. I MUST eat ice cream everyday.
4. Orange is my favorite color.
5. I love chili. Yes, spicy food for the win :D The spicier, the better.
6. I wear slippers in the house because mum says I leave a snail trail.
7. It's hard for me to get along with "human beans" in real life but I try my best :) Yes I do. LOL.
8. I get judged a lot because of the way I look.
9. Fanatics and hypocrites and "extra religious ninnies" tick me off. Especially those from my old church.
10. I love vodka and peanut butter. So does my dad :)


Things I wanna try.


1. Making a snow man. (Yup, I'm from a tropical country and I haven't really seen snow.)
2. Baking and cooking proper food. (Yes, I'm not much of a cook. LOL.)
3. Some Oreo stuffed chocolate chip cookies. (I'm cookie monster.)
4. Snow boarding. 
5. Swimming in ice cold water.
6. Walking with stilts.
7. Wearing an orange bikini.
8. Sleeping in a sauna.
9. Getting straight A's in calculus and Chemistry for ALL the semesters. (Yeah I'm required to do a whole load of it. Sigh*)
10. Eating nothing but ICE CREAM for a month. LOL.


Alright, going bonkers here.I shall say ciao bonita and bonito.
See you soon ;)
-Ice cream lover-

1 comment:

  1. and mild Aspergers

    Reading over that quickly, I thought it read "asparagus", but I see now that it clearly reads "ass burgers". Mild ass burgers. I thought you liked spicy food? :P

    Yes, spicy food

    Funny, I read this after the first comment.

    mum says I leave a snail trail

    Your feet ooze? Or do you slither through the house? You wear slippers on your stomach? Where did you find stomach slippers? Did you make them yourself?

    the way I look

    Pretty? :)

    Swimming in ice cold water

    You won't do it for long. Unless you're *special*. And by special...I guess I mean undead. Or just really, really hot--and not in a sexy way.

    Wearing an orange bikini

    It's probably a lot like wearing any other color bikini.

    straight A's in calculus

    I got a D. Retook it with a B. Good enough. :P

    Eating nothing but ICE CREAM for a month

    I seriously doubt it would be as fun as it sounds.

    ReplyDelete