Friday, December 23, 2011

Relativity/subjectivity and my best friend.



My best friend of 9 years and I. 9 years and counting :)


Okay, fuck it. I'm blogging. I stopped for such a long period because I realized that my blog is way too public. LOL And it's a little too out there for my comfort. Sigh. I should privatize it but I might lose a lot of beloved readermunchkins that way.


The year's coming to an end. I have a pile up on assignments again. LOL Slight bit of a rant, yes. The year ended well; I would say. Amazing people and guess what!! I found a dime that turned my life around. I swear. It's my lucky penny, I would say. No, more of my lucky dime. LOL. I'm glad I spotted you. If I were spiraling downwards into some kinda invisible chute, I'm not anymore. The year CAN turn on a dime. I swear.


And I've found mine :) *Glee and gloats*


Anyway, so much to do, so little time. Deadlines to achieve, ambitions to take down; hunt down and accomplish. I love you all, readers :D Haven't forgotten you. I was having constant battles in my "brian" (to you, long time readers, you'd know that Brian is the name of my brain) - to blog or not to blog. Gah. Anyway, it's such a turn on when someone finds your flaws a bonus or plus point because perfection and normalcy are too fucking overrated anyway. 
Pardon my french, Affiliating with people of the "frenchy" type has made me learn to roll some french on my tongue as well.


Life is good; it could get better but maybe I am contented. For now. Or maybe it's just a happy mask I put on. I hope not. I think happiness is subjective anyway. Toodles.


*If you're short and you know it, clap your hands. LOL*


-The long time writer-

No comments:

Post a Comment