Saturday, November 16, 2013

Of trashy articles and women.

Just another picture of Heyli and I on Halloween!!


I'm going to rant a lot in this post, so if you don't enjoy rants, it's best you leave now. 

I came across this shamefully, unbelievably trashy article on the the "Elite Daily" site and I was appalled at the brashness of the woman who wrote it. I have nothing against other people's differing moral values; I'm no moral police after all BUT when you use YOUR words as a representation of something in whole, and you actually are writing about a general demographic population, it is most certainly not right. This woman who goes by the pseudonym of JLin or 'Trophy Wife' thinks she represents the women of Y-generation.


I want to strongly oppose that. I think she thinks of herself as a feminist, fighting for equal rights, a unicorn and also a woman who is "bold" enough to speak out what other women are ashamed off.


Firstly, Trophy Wife, you are NOT a unicorn. Unicorn women I think do not sleep with their dates on the first date. What on earth are you advocating for???? Equal rights between the sexes??


If she TRULY is fighting for equal rights, WHY on earth does she want to be a trophy wife who is focused on marrying a rich man just so she does not have to work?? WOW. It's no wonder men don't respect us as women sometimes. Women like her just seriously tarnish our gender.


I know I may be over-berating but I got SO ANNOYED at her articles and I don't understand how someone like her can be published. I am in NO way jealous of her success or anything of that sort. But she claims to write what women think but do not have the "balls to say", apparently. Below is her little sachet of words underneath her published articles.


"Trophy Wife/Professional Drinker. Attempting to stay out of work as long as I can by spending other people’s money and helping to keep Grey Goose in business. I focus on sex, dating, and how to marry a very rich man. I write what you're thinking but don’t have the balls to say."


And below is the article of hers that I came across that unleashed some Krakken in me.


http://elitedaily.com/dating/sex/why-you-should-always-have-sex-on-a-first-date/

Not all women are that shallow. Men through her eyes are assessed through their wallet sizes, the size of their genitalia, and how good their sex is. 

Her greatest achievements are the countless number of sexual partners through her apparent motto in life, "Assess a man on the first date, have sex with him to see if he's worth investing in or not". 


"You sucked his dick last week. He can at least pay for dinner."


Shows how much self worth this woman has. And she really thinks that the rest of us womankind are just too meek about whatever it is she thinks we lack.


She cannot call herself a rare woman; neither can she call herself a great writer/unicorn.


Just utterly appalled. 


-Disgusted feminist- 


No comments:

Post a Comment