Monday, December 28, 2009

What's wrong with me??

I crave ALL the forbidden. All!! What's wrong with me??
I'm an Eve true and true. But well, what more is there to be said?? I am after all of Eve's blood. Eve herself is a woman in me, flesh and blood. Why can't I express myself?? I have NO idea. I thought I was good at it. Till I began to hurt all those I love. The more I love someone, the more the person gets hurt. More often than not, it'll be a guy. I write metaphorically. Too metaphorical as Suria says, but that's the way I express myself. I can't be simple. I'm a complex being.

So save me Lord. I have no idea.. I can't even understand myself. Is that why I put myself through the torture??

I prefer working with animals. I'm sensitive. People hurt me easily. I'm a hopeless romantic. And my heart, mi corazon is worn on my sleeve. It really is.







I miss the old times. When stuff was so easy. Growing up is just a pain in the butt. I miss the old times when I could feel like a child again. Sometimes I just feel like the rheumatic arthritic old lady in me wants to burst out!! CMON, cmon child in me. Pop out again. I used to be able to sleep with a smile on my face. Now I awake with a frown thinking of the day ahead. Burdens are always there.

If a power could be given to me, I'd say I want the ability to turn back the clock. To the past. I always say I never regret what I do. But.. Turning back the clock would certainly ease a lot of pain.



My keyboard and Lil's drumset. I miss jamming with her, now my keyboard remains untouched. Of black and white virgin keys.
Art and music. the only way I can truly express myself other than writing. Sigh* The bliss of being immersed in the two of them. Does wonders for a broken heart.

My past would not leave me alone too. Why?? I mean why won't it?? Does it come back to haunt me for a reason??

Am I being selfish?? Selfish till I let ALL my problems hold me back. But I only let myself worry when I become human again. Human enough to leave room for my own thoughts and feelings to emerge.

I miss my keyboard. My piano. My King Dribble. And yeah,my family and Lynn!!



My dearest Dribble..

Sigh* I get happy and high with only the simplest in life. What simplicity can do to a complex mind. SIGH* With the dawn of a New year, I hope everything can resume back to normal. I need normality in my life.. Not abnormality. Too much of it is a curse..



Can't wait to hit a club with Caline again. And the peepos!! And Lynn, gosh!! I have to club with you. Someday. One day. Soon. Sooner than soon. I miss you and now that I frequently update my blog, I know you read it from time to time.

My telepathic twinnie, you know that I love you :) SO much!! Though we are separated by distance, I know indeed, we still have that telepathic ability. LOL!! All hail the Queen of stitchland :)

And with that, three.. two.. one..

BOOM!! COWABUNGA, CIAO!!

9 comments:

  1. My past would not leave me alone too. Why?? I mean why won't it?? Does it come back to haunt me for a reason??

    I read this before, in a devotional:

    "Never be afraid when God brings back the past. Let memory have its way. It is a minister of God with its rebuke and chastisement and sorrow. God will turn the "might have been" into a wonderful culture for the future. (http://www.myutmost.org/04/0403.html)"

    Hmm. Looks like there's a similar one coming up, tomorrow (http://www.myutmost.org/12/1231.html). :)

    Teenage years. I don't miss them. :D Hahaha.

    I have a question for you, though. Looking through your web log, I see you playing keyboard in church and wearing a Jesus shirt...and using the word "Lord". The whole world uses "God" ambiguously, but Lord is a pretty good indicator Who you believe. Is He your Lord, Lishia?

    Psalms 16:2
    "I say to the Lord, You are my Lord; I have no good beside or beyond You."

    Is He your Lord?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, joshua :) Thanks for the comment.
    Yeah I'm a christian, Jesus IS my Lord!! Have been having lotsa problems lately. U follow my blog??

    I hate the past. Need to live in the present..

    ReplyDelete
  3. U follow my blog??
    Since yesterday. Hahahaha. :D

    "So for the sake of Christ, I am well pleased and take pleasure in infirmities, insults, hardships, persecutions, perplexities and distresses; for when I am weak [in human strength], then am I [truly] strong (able, powerful in divine strength). (2 Corinthians 2:10 AMP)"

    Be strong in the Lord, my sister. :)

    Haha. The verification word is "blastfu". I find that hilarious. Like kung fu with explosions. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am after all of Eve's blood.
    "But to as many as did receive and welcome Him, He gave the authority (power, privilege, right) to become the children of God, that is, to those who believe in (adhere to, trust in, and rely on) His name--who owe their birth neither to bloods nor to the will of the flesh [that of physical impulse] nor to the will of man [that of a natural father], but to God. [They are born of God!] (John 1:12-13 AMP)"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks and yeah, I'm a pianist and keyboardist in church.. But ever since I moved away 2 study, its been different :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Lord and His Word haven't changed. What's changed, Lishia?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't mean to harp on the matter :), but what's different?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Harp, harp, harp :)
    Different?? The environment, the people, the peer groups.. They are all not the same as back in where I was stayin. So there now, U hav an answer. And the problems are different. I miss my family too..

    ReplyDelete
  9. Harp, harp, harp :)
    I think I recognize that song. :P

    Haha. That wasn't an answer. I'm not sure you even thought about it. :)

    Philippians 4:12-13
    "I know how to be abased and live humbly in straitened circumstances, and I know also how to enjoy plenty and live in abundance. I have learned in any and all circumstances the secret of facing every situation, whether well-fed or going hungry, having a sufficiency and enough to spare or going without and being in want. I have strength for all things in Christ Who empowers me."

    That's why I asked you if Jesus was your Lord. Our circumstances do not matter if He is our Lord. Do you honestly draw your strength from Him, or do you try to accomplish things in your own power? Are you bearing fruit, or have the cares of this world suffocated you?

    Matthew 13:22
    "As for what was sown among thorns, this is he who hears the Word, but the cares of the world and the pleasure and delight and glamor and deceitfulness of riches choke and suffocate the Word, and it yields no fruit."

    Who are you really trying to please? You cannot serve your ends and His.

    Matthew 6:24
    "No one can serve two masters; for either he will hate the one and love the other, or he will stand by and be devoted to the one and despise and be against the other. You cannot serve God and mammon."

    You said that you are a Christian. Does your life display the life of Christ, or do you dishonor His Name?

    1 Corinthians 6:19-20
    "Do you not know that your body is the temple (the very sanctuary) of the Holy Spirit Who lives within you, Whom you have received [as a Gift] from God? You are not your own, you were bought with a price [purchased with a preciousness and paid for, made His own]. So then, honor God and bring glory to Him in your body."

    Do you realize what it cost Him?
    ...
    My dear Lishia, who is your God?

    ReplyDelete