Monday, July 11, 2011

Bluh and bluh.



One of the funny webcam pictures I took.


I can be very evasive at times. Life has its own ups and downs and when mine hits its downs, I turn very evasive. I don't wanna blog in that kinda mood. I find it upsets my readers. Anyway, my stupid college blocked my flag counter so I had to create a new one. Which is pretty much a waste of time since I already had gotten visitors from so many countries. GAH. I'm actually more of a Coffee Bean fan but since there's only a Starbucks near my college, here I am sitting; drinking a blended mocha while waiting for my Mc Flurry to get ready in the McDonald's beside. One of the yummiest AND cheapest ice creams in the world. Okie, I just officially removed my flag counter :) Tee hee* 


I should stop blogging about the trivial. Makes my brain look a little shallow. Anyhow, I should give a running commentary on the 9th of July incident that took place :) Politics, one of my favorite fields :) Okie, Later ;)


-Ice cream Fan-

No comments:

Post a Comment