Wednesday, July 13, 2011

The petty issues of life.



Another funny webcam picture.


Freedom, it's un-absolute. I was just talking to some of my gay friends who are undergoing a lot of pressure from their families, society etc. Sigh* Things in July do not seem to be looking any good. I'm in desperate need for a roller coaster. Yeah, it gives me the exhilaration no other can satisfy me with ;) Picky picky.


My finals are next week and I cannot seem to find the inspiration or the push to study. Petty as it sounds; bugged down with a lot. I don't know; I seem to be sick of the fanfare and the masks we look at. Anything beyond the light after the tunnel?? What's next?? Do things seem bleaker and bleaker the older we get?? Growing up seems tedious and growing old seems tiring. Routines seem mundane. How would we know who to trust?? Are risks meant to be taken with people?? I frustrate many with my cynicism. Gah, infatuations of so many. Worldly temptations, freedom un-absolute.


I'd love to reach a stage when freedom is the ABSOLUTE-EST being in the vacuum. Yeah, I'm sounding a little abstract here. My brain works in weird ways :/ Nerds are hot. Geeks are hotter. Feeling a little random today. The gloom cloud is overhead. Lil (my baby sister) got us into a little accident today. The whole of the left front tire is scratched. Thank goodness we're fine. LOL. I'm such a numb being. It had little impact on me. 


Oh and the absolute stoops of low the people here can get to amazes. Never ever ceases to make me wowed. Seriously. I need WANT CRAVE my freedom!! If such a thing really existed. 


Oh well, life is just life I guess. Some people call it, the game of life.
Have an awesome day ;)
-Lishia-

No comments:

Post a Comment