Friday, January 6, 2012

Accomplishments of 2012.

Yeah, surprise surprise, I baked a good batch of cookies!! Which is something somewhat new to me, and kind of pleasant. HAHA I never knew how to bake. 


Why, you may ask?? Firstly, I am a major klutz. So burning myself comes along with baking. Secondly, I am a little afraid of the huge roaring oven (I used my mum's old mini oven this time). Thirdly, I always somehow manage to put in a little too much butter. 


My cookies turned out well this time though. And I didn't even have any help from my dad or Lil (my sister) and WHEE!! Here's a picture, feast on the drool worthiness of my lovingly baked cookies. LOL. The green and red stuff are little preserved cherries and of course, I put in some almonds although I'm not a fan of nuts. (I'm a nut myself.)




So, so?? The verdict?? :P They were rated a 6/10 which is not THAT bad since it's my first ever time baking like this. Well, not really first but the last two times were with Lil and dad and dad is just a bad cookie supervisor so I technically wouldn't count those 'experiences' in as my previous batches were umm, manhandled. LOL.


Another accomplishment, I toned up a little. Yay!! And I recently discovered my undying love for vintage styles again.


If I could rewrite my life, I'd be counting the stars with Lennon. And YOU of course. With my bestie too, and her boyfriend. That would be pure subliminal bliss.




My hippie-ness reaches levels unwarranted. Haha, signing off,
80s pinup wannabe.

No comments:

Post a Comment