Friday, January 6, 2012

Recollections and good stuff of 2011.

It's funny how when yesteryear comes to a 'now', we become all nostalgic.
Oh well, a collection of the good times I had yesteryear. 




Yeah, I had a Minaj moment which I regretted the moment I looked at the bangs I cut for myself. LOL.


 Tyra smiling upside down.



Midnight, my Brachypelma Boehmei tarantula grew more.



My first ever time on a road trip, to Port Dickson with friends. Meet Karmen (in pink) and Veshinu the guy on the left and Adrian, behind me. 



I had my wisdom teeth operated out. I sorta got addicted to the pain of extracting my teeth since I had a lot extracted (small mouth, too many teeth) from the time I had my braces done.







The four pictures above are of really really delicious food my gammy cooked for my relatives from the UK when they came here. She's a Nyonya which explains the curries and spicy looking dish of chicken (in the last picture). The vegetable dish is a mesh of turnips, long beans and carrots. Absolutely mouth-watering. Gammy's the best cook I swear.




And of course, a special outing with my busy bestie of 9 years. Yup, emphasis on the years of bestfriendship. LOL.




And I got this awesome read from Singapore. His latest; one of his most awesome books so far.


A funny shot of us in the MRT station in Singapore. From left: Me, gammy (don't be fooled, she's 73!!), Lil and Calvin (cousin).


Still hung up on a lot, had a great yesteryear. 


-Lishia-

No comments:

Post a Comment