Sunday, August 4, 2013

Mesh of thoughts.

Tick tock, goes the clock.

Sometimes, it gets hard to keep pace.
And all you'll ever do is wonder. "Would it have been better if I went down that road instead??" 

Control. Something we all crave for, no?? 
Damn this spillage of thoughts. All this pent up swirling of words that just come out in a euphoria of mass typing on a Vaio.

Normalcy. A funny word. Normalcy. What is it really?? Who sets the benchmark for it??

Alcohol. A happy substance. I'm a fan. It really gives you the boost you need.

Home-cooked food. I've been obsessed with home-cooked food for quite a while now. Okay, not a while. More like a week or two?? Like all my other half-hearted subservient passions, I hope this one won't dwindle as fast. I mean seriously, cooking at home is so much healthier and it does actually taste better than outside food too. I've had this crazy chef-streak going on. I can actually cook meat now!! Meat is something I really don't like handling. I hate the stench of raw meat. The sight of it is nauseating too. But I guess compact meat pates aren't so bad. It is really an obsession. I'll post a few pictures of my 'food creations' if you guys want to see what I've been experimenting with in the kitchen. 

Motivation. Something I need. Really badly. I've been a bum. I confess. A downright bum who has zero motivation whatsoever to do anything but to indulge in happy things which do not include studying. Yes, I really have to focus on my subjects this semester.

Horror. Something that keeps this adrenaline junkie happy??

Asperger's. I don't know why it sounds like ass-burgers. But it's a condition I have. It's so mild it sucks being in the middle. It's like having your right foot in a vortex and your left in the current world.

Lynn. My best friend. Always has been, always will be.

Sam. One of my favourite humans.

British English. Beats American English any day. I don't know why my Vaio keeps auto-correcting my English. I have a near perfect grasp in English linguistics. Self-proclaimed of course.

Mondays. A day we all hate. Or most of us, rather.

Monday. Today.

Sigh.

A recent me. Toodles.



No comments:

Post a Comment