Saturday, August 31, 2013

Syria, Mortal Kombat and an ode to Tesla (I).

Firstly, a shout out to my Polish and German blogvisitormunchies :)

So, in today's crazy world that is heading towards destruction (doomsayer, I am not), it is the "norm" for political infiltration and severe meddling and interference.

"If the world continues going the way it is going, it'll have an expiry date real soon."  -S-


We're a couple of pickles. Duckface and retard.
Picture of E and I before our competition. 

Anyhow, back to the story line. I digress too much. Why is the world shattering in all its glory?? The world, believe it or not, is controlled by ONE group. A certain group whose identities are never and can never be blown. An elite group of elitists who are really the puppeteers steering their way in the world's highways through marionettes. 

I'm pretty sure you've heard it all. Freemasonry, the Illuminati, Reptilians, etc. But if those are just wickedly cool conspiracy theories, then WHAT is the real truth?? Truth be said, the real terrorists aren't really the people from the Middle East. Or the Muslims. Who infiltrates other nations with such veto powered mindsets and force?? Who controls the whole of the global economy (without their own national banking system) and tells others WHAT terrorism is?? Who controls most of the mass media (thank goodness for the Internet and freedom of speech) and creates subliminal messages in every dimension possible?? 

Umm, the U.S of course. 

Let's start with Syria. Since the end of World War II, the Americans have tried VERY hard to overthrow more than 50 governments. They have built their reigns in quite a few populist nations now. What with all that bullshit about Kony and "military intervention" in Uganda and stuff like that. Like Sonia Blade from Mortal Kombat says, "If I need backup, I will radio for it." You think those "poor besotted" countries need janitors or nannies to clear their messes and wipe off sour milk with clean bibs?? Nobody really likes their dirty lined washed in public. The mass media portrays Muslims as terrorists and such. S is from Pakistan. The Taliban movement is pretty rampant there and bombs are quite "the norm" there, these days. But really, the people who work for the Taliban ARE NOT THE REAL DEAL. Many have been caught and interrogated and it has been found that they do not speak Urdu OR Farsi, most come from Eastern Europe. Yup, you read it right.

What the West is trying to do is commit a "legal genocide" much like how Nazism was imposed back then. Don't get me wrong. I was a fan of Barack Obama. I still do respect him but that sense of respect is diminishing, much to my astonishment. I say astonishment, because I am appalled at his weak ways of handling things. How he allows the attacks without first calculating strategies. Seriously, wanna dominate the world?? First, read up military strategies. Take up a delicious war-strategy filled autobiography and enjoy it with a piping hot cup of coffee. Sun Tzu's 'Art of War', Genghis Khan's wolf formation military advances, Hitler's manipulative stances and mind-games; you see, history repeats itself.

The U.S apparently asked Korea for nuke help and they rescinded, but of course. With all their nosy military interventions in the past century, more civilians have died than the targeted groups. You really think Syria needs the Americans' 'military intervention'?? "Go home U.S, you're drunk" would be the perfect phrase for a witty meme. I have to go slow on my thoughts. The analyses of all these happenings are like one big clump of neurotic mass ready to implode on itself {more like a nuclear fusion than a nuclear fission} to Brian (my brain if you still don't know who he is) and he is currently still handling it rather well. 

The U.S is actually handling genocide in a very polite manner. They always assure their people that "civilians will be taken care of". Why of course, they are taken care of alright. Trust me on this, the U.S use a 'divide and conquer tactic' every single time. How do they do it?? Rebels versus the good side. When the rebels strike, the U.S then rushes in with all their niceness and try to defend the people of the country, while apparently trying to minimize civilian deaths and preserve the civilian infrastructure. What they really do is play good cop, bad cop. Really, it's not that difficult to gauge their steps. (If a girl like ME could anticipate their moves, anyone can. It's like a game of chess.) Like my dad says all the time, anticipate. If you're skeptical about what I'm saying, watch a tonne of American movies/series. Rest assured, you'd understand their good cop, bad cop strategies. They play the turn friend into foe game. They play the divide and conquer game all too well.

Step one: Deploy forces, impregnate the target country with troops.

Step two: Divide the country into friend and foe, pick a side.

Easy peasy lemon squeezy. So, these are the tactics the U.S military uses with orders from their uppers. 

I guess my post is getting too lengthy and a post that requires more than five minutes of reading would most certainly bore any audience, for that matter. With that in mind, Tesla is a brilliant mind. Edison was his U.S. I'll explain that more in my next post, read on!!

Why Mortal Kombat in my title?? Analysing game plans would help anyone with understanding military strategies. Also, the Mortal Kombat movies were super fantastic. How could I have missed them :/ I missed sheer awesomeness, awesomeness since 1995. I swear, watch them, you won't regret. I have S to thank, for opening up my eyes to all this and introducing me to so many new brilliant aspects of things. It's a beautiful expansion of my horizon. I couldn't ask for more, really. He really makes me see things outside of my kaleidoscopic vision. Makes me peep outside the little bubble I store my short self in. Makes me take maturity in a whole different concept. Also, I have Mo to thank, for being my 'politicking buddy', another brilliant mind. 

P.s# I named my pet reptile (baby iguana) after the character Sheeva in Mortal Kombat. It really is something to shout about.


-The unbore-











No comments:

Post a Comment