Friday, October 9, 2009

Racists are NOT tolerated!!

Gosh golly goshhh!!! I'm downright pissed although it happened in the morning yesterday!! This dumb anoyying guy!! Prepare for pubwic humiliation!! Muahahahaha I'm feeling positively evil....

At least I have the decency to put you under a pseudonym. I would love for the world to know who you are so you'd suffer, you RACIST!! The pseudonym is F. Yeah, just a plain old simple F.

First of, let me explain myself. This white guy F, American, he works in Malaysia. He was kinda harrassing me last year. He's what, 26? I tolerated him. Then he just blew his top yesterday when i said i date indian guys, and have lots of multi cultural friends. He said too bad I like black indians. And he even said-You're quite the slut aren't you? I mean, PUH LEEZE!! And he said he calls me that because colored people f**k a lot!! I mean, GOSH!! How much ruder can he get????

Haha, when DV texted me, i told him all this. He must have gotten a bit scared. Was boiling mad!! Erick Camara's another witness of my temper ;) I know you're reading my blog, Erick!! READ!! Stop looking at the pix ;)

People like F shouldn't be let loose lest they go around committing genocide :) Another Hitler case. SIGH*

Aww man, I miss Marjun!! Marnie! I love ya!! lol. I'm gonna put your picture up and promote your country. I mean barely half the population on planet earth know where Faroe islands is and I think it was just put on the map last year. If I'm right.



Okie. Hope the picture comes out clear :) Kinda small. And that, is Marjun Gaardlykke. Yup, tongue twister of an awesome name!! And yeah. Let me add pictures of Pretty Sapphire. Miss her too :(



And this here is Sapphire Cho. She's only 5 and her dad's Korean. Her mum, is South African. HOW COOL IS THAT? Such a beautiful mix :) Of course, people like F wouldn't appreciate it. Gosh I'm really on a shooting F spree!! :)

Okie, I almost added a picture of Danni and Vishie here. But I'm not sure if they'll be okie with it. SIGH* The world is turning bad...

And Lynn!! When can I see you?? :)



Now this picture is of me and my high school mates having the time of our lives dressing up in other races' traditional costumes... Fabuloso!! SIGH*

Jo looks radiant and Lynn looks plain adorable. Gosh Shen is hot and simma too :) Ooh I wanna look for more pictures. Hold on a second...

Okie wowie!! I didn't see. It's 4 am...Have to get 40 winks.
One last shot.

Lynn and I in pj's :)


A just for fun I miss you shot ;) Nitey...

xoxox, sloppy wet kisses.

3 comments:

  1. Racists are NOT tolerated!!
    If you believe in race, Lishia, by definition, you are a racist. This world world have you believe such things. Tell me, Lishia, if you are a believer, where did all these so-called races come from? If God made man, then evolution did not. Did not humanity begin with Adam? If so, then our friend Sapphire is not a "mix" of anything. :) Man was created in God's image. What does this mean? Obviously, more than we currently understand. However, I assure you that not calling people "black" and "white" and "asian" is a good start on a healthy mindset.

    Gosh I'm really on a shooting F spree!!
    "But I say to you who are listening now to Me: [in order to heed, make it a practice to] love your enemies, treat well (do good to, act nobly toward) those who detest you and pursue you with hatred, invoke blessings upon and pray for the happiness of those who curse you, implore God's blessing (favor) upon those who abuse you [who revile, reproach, disparage, and high-handedly misuse you]. (Luke 6:27-28 AMP)" :)

    The world is turning bad
    Haha. The world's been that way for a long time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, so u do like my blog?? U find it interestin, Josh?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha. Sure, I find it interesting, Lishia. :)

    ReplyDelete