Thursday, October 8, 2009

My lollipopishly movin about train of brain food.

Why are you still on my mind?? Although yeah. I know, it's just remnants. But, it still hurts you know... It was my fault perhaps, but it takes two hands to clap and yours weren't guilt free, i remember. Sometimes, when stuff is burnt on like the holy grail, the wounds reopen like freshly souldered scars!! Innit??!?

Sigh* Lynn is just the sweetest!! She told me I can run to her anytime and emo on her sleeve. :) Such a sweetie!! Why is it sooooo hard to let go of the people you love anyway? Gosh!!
Sometimes I just feel like burning out that whole emotion gland, the pineal gland in my brain!! I mean it's been over a year or more!! But he's sodding still in my neurons at times!! SIGH*

Lynn also says she's like someone just outta the jungle when it comes to computer formalities but haha!! I think I'm positively worse than that. I just learnt how to copy and paste last year!! I know, i know, pathetic. But i must admit.Am pretty much of a jungle utan ;)

Anyway, enough of the sad stuff!! Let's look at some animals and get happy :)





Sheeeesh!! I actually typed out a whole thing earlier and forgot to save it!!



Oops... This still is saddening. I'm a pescatarian which means i eat fish and seafood. Not land animals. So.... This is food to me. Sad sad....



Ooh, the dick looking things are molluscs called geoducks. Never tasted them before. Assumed that giant dicks might gag me, LOL. Pretty freaky innit. Wait. Pictures of animals that are't food then!! :)

Okie... Meet my dog, Jem!! Spitz. And her story's funny. She adopted us and not the other way round... Oops... It's 4:53 am now. Supposed to be sleeping. It's mummy monster's ( an affectionate way of calling my mum) Birthday. Have to wake up early and celebrate !! sleep loose (Quoting Ady) and snore out loud... Will try update soon.

xoxoxoxox, Shia <3

No comments:

Post a Comment