Saturday, October 10, 2009

Thanks for the memories 2.

SIGH* Pure bliss reveling in the past... Am on my bed now in Klang... Looking at all my photos. Sigh*

So much to do, so little time!! Sheesh!! I don't know what's wrong with me. Am suddenly craving physical touch. I miss Caline, WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! She used to pat me to sleep in Kampar. And i miss Sharwin :) HAHA!!

Let's look at old bliss shall we now? :)



Meet Babe. Her real name's Deivanai!! One of my awesome gals from back in high school. I was in pain at that time. Remember clearly. It was January 7th, just early this year. We were out celebrating Babe and Bran's birthday. We went to Jusco and i got my belly pierced. Halfway through, the silly belly stud broke. Pain was excruciating, no JOKE!! Good thing Bran and Babe were there to hold my hand :)
The needle was as big as a screwdriver. Phew* Lotta blood too from me. Tee hee.

When i showed Lynn, Ally and Ashlea during our driving lesson, they kinda freaked out :) LOL!!



Now, meet Bran. She's really cute :) Sigh, i miss them.



Now meet the infamous Ally and Ashlea. Ally's on the far left, Ash's in the middle and moi, on the right. We're A+A+S... Part of the DALAS. Diane didn't come that day. Which made us the ALAS, also sounds surprisingly like anus :p

D-Diane + A-Ashlea + L-Lynn + A-Ally + S-shia = DALAS.

We were all decked in cultural costumes. Was awesome fun!! Oops, It's 1.44 am. Have to wake up at 6. It's sunday!! Am on keyboards tomorrow. Have a good sleep :)



XOxoXO, Shia...

No comments:

Post a Comment