Saturday, January 23, 2010

Coding/encoding.




It's a love/hate relationship with a really fine line drawn between the both of them.


It really is difficult to decipher. So are people. So am I.


I wish I could wake up every morning in the shoes of others. Just so I know how it feels like to be someone else. To be a stereotype, see how they work, their mechanisms and all. I was just discussing with Priya. Are they really soulless?? Don't they have things to worry about?? It's so stereotype. College, job, wedding, get a family, expand, have more kids, retire, die.


What do WE have that can be used to the fullest?? What can we contribute??


SIGH* Still disheartened by disheartening arrays of extremely extraordinarily sad news day after day. Being engulfed in negative vibes is not something easy to be pulled out off.

I long to be in a place where the grass grows wild. Where the sweet smell of honeysuckle hangs thick in the air. Where the wind blows through my hair and the birds call out in song. I long to run free and wild, free of the world and ALL its petty worries. I long to be near the deer and in green pastures beside clear running waters. I long for a place where tranquility is inhibited and negativity is forbidden. I long for mine own Eden. I long for a plaza with a million baby grands. Afiq, Lynn. You know how much pianos mean to me :) I long to travel into that world again. My own world of music. I long for my own Wonderland. I long for a place where butterflies live up to a hundred years and harps play all day long. I yearn for a place where imperfections make up perfection. Where the toothbrush and bowl are non-existent simply because they don't have to be. I long for a place that I can call my own Eden. SIGH*


Jon, if you're reading this, please know that you're not the only one that suffered during that period of six years till now. I feel it too. I just can't explain. You know where to get me if you need to ask me stuff. Thanks for loving me although I pushed you away time after time. Thanks for always being there for me. Leave it to fate. God will do the rest too.

Engulfed, encrypted, insufferably pained and awfully disheartened.

No comments:

Post a Comment