Thursday, January 7, 2010

Life, life, L.I.F.E


Wow, sometimes the very people that borne you, can be the biggest crushers in your life too. Ever since I've been away from home, yeah. Situations have been so different.
P.S to someone, I don't need a typing conscience or a personal judge, please and thank you. I really love that you love reading my blog and yeah, I love that you're so interactive. Please feel free to leave more comments. But please, not ones that judge me. I've had enough of that. And as a fellow christian, you don't have to keep asking me who my Lord is. I know Him. Perhaps even better than most?? Just because I don't portray such a good image,it does not mean I'm actually condoning to what the world has to say. Please please do not get offended by this. And please, like I said, leave more comments :) And drop by more often. You're a really good encouragement to Joanna Priya..


So, yeah.. I really don't know what to say. Just had an emo session all by myself in my room. Just got discharged from the hospital. Chronic asthma attacks from a week ago. Have no idea why.. Perhaps it's stress combined with emotional turmoil?? shot after shot after nebulizer round and pills, are just NO fun!! Haha.

Sighh*



Haha, ever since Suria re-introduced me to Mis-Teeq, have been obsessed with them. Gosh they're gorgeous!! Beautiful trio..

And yeah, Christmas with Priya.. In Ipoh Parade. I really hope you enjoyed it, Priya!! I love you :)


And wow. Just before Suria and I hit Barroom, we went to catch a movie with Elaine. The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus.. WOW the movie was seriously an AWESOME movie. i mean words can't just simply describe the graphics or the metaphorical values. ALL in all, too awesome!! It was like the many faces of the devil and good versus evil in a more conniving subtly abominable way!! LOL




There's how it looks like. Best part is, the droolworthy actors!! Heath Ledger (R.I.P), Johnny depp, Christopher Plummer, sigh*, Jude Law, Collin Farrell!! Such a bunch of hunks in a single movie. Was left with not much spit in the salivary glands after that :)



Quote from *Aiden :) PERFECTION IS TO BE FOUND IN IMPERFECTION. SO TRUE!! But don't we all as human beings, sometimes crave or craze perfection too?? Subtly or directly..

Haha, humanity. It is just too subjective and mind boggling at times..



Haha, take care ya'll..





Smile :)

No comments:

Post a Comment