Thursday, January 21, 2010

It's a downward spiral or a hellish roller coaster ride.

I had SO much fun with you. Thanks for teaching me so much although it was just a night and a few hours of daylight. Aiden, thank you so much. I enjoyed topgear and now I'm hooked, more hooked than ever on cars and engines. And bikes, courtesy of Hyzel and sheikh too. P.s# I'm not reluctant to talk to you so please talk to me. Sometimes, I don't know what to say because this hurt overwhelms me and consumes me. You're the only voice that understands even if I don't say a word. So please continue to be there for me. Lynn too.


Thanks Afiq, you have a wonderful mum and sister, Ijah, YOU RAWK!! I had awesome fun with you guys too. Just want to say thanks for everything.



I am going crazy silently..

Going nuts.

STOP DRIVING ME INSANE!!
It's an inward battle. Me and my conscience.

Me and my soul.

Stop it, you're draining me.
I'm dying, dying..

Dying on the inside.


Just...... Shoot...... me......


Keep me at peace.



I'm officially dead. Bang and the deal is sealed.

No comments:

Post a Comment