Thursday, January 28, 2010

The just for fun post.

Mock list for my perfect guy, if I find one :P

First date- He takes me to the shelter to serve the homeless. He's a volunteer there.

His hobbies include picnics at the beach, volunteering at animal shelters, helping SPCA, reading, doing extremely
random spontaneous stuff, eating ice-cream, enjoying nature.

Must love: Animals-including snakes, reptiles especially and weird creatures, books, nature and most of all, crazy stuff :P Anything at random. Junk food!!

Does not have to be: Blonde-haired, blue eyed, an extremely good looking hunk, or Prince charming.

Must be able to: Woo me deliciously, sweep me off my feet, gain my trust, hold my heart in his fist and yet not break or crush it,be a little versatile or very, always be there for me (long term).

Has to be: Not too short, preferably tall, or taller then me, (I'm only 155 cm) :)
smart and witty, have a good head on him, slightly nerdy-does not have to be on the outlook.

Has to be able to: Get my rapt attention and hold it, love with all his soul, and be a man when it's required and a best friend when needed.

Must not be: Braggy, loud mouthed, full of himself, sassy, arrogant, a racist, a fascist, prejudiced, dishy, yeah, that's about it.


Shucks!! Still living in my fantasy world :(

P.s# Tell me if you find someone like that who's interested!! Can be girl too, I'm versatile. HAHA!! LOL by the way, this post is JUST FOR FUN!!

No comments:

Post a Comment