Saturday, February 20, 2010

I want a HOT bod :(

Yum. Candy!! I went to Cold Storage, bought Licorice Allsorts, Hershey's gum (can you believe it?? Chocolate flavored gum) and Jelly belly beans. Yum!! CANDY!! LOL.


And I had NO idea that Wendy's ice cream was so nice. Their slushies are AMAZING!! Fantastico, bella. sigh* Really in a jumble about my university. Or rather, my new one.

I had Swensen's ice cream for dinner :) I had a topless five ice cream (5 scoops) for dinner. YUMMY!! I used to love the earthquake ice creams there. Haha, it was fun to watch the dried ice evaporate..



This is how a chocolate earthquake in Swensen's looks like :) I could indulge in that ALL by myself.

SIGH* Of ALL the things (things mind you, not people) in Kampar that I miss the most is the moon. Yes, the Chander mama. That's moon in Punjabi. Chander mama; Yazid taught me, they call it Uncle moon in Punjabi, isn't that cute??

Hmm. I miss the brilliante stars at night. I used to watch the stars with Mishka. Believe it, the chander mama was SO big and bright I could catch it on my Sony camera.




I want abs like that!! Gosh she's SO hot and drool worthy. :( How can I have an abs like that if I'm such a sweet tooth?? Ooh ice cream, candies, chocs, STOP TEMPTING ME, I'M ASKING POLITELY!!



I'm ONLY here :( And that was a month ago?? SIGH*

Lurvee, sweet tooth :)

No comments:

Post a Comment