Sunday, February 21, 2010

Thought; Gandalf.




Vie, you know I miss you :(


Journalism huh?? Okie. Two degrees it is for me then, because Nematode worms and lifespan prolonging genetics are still in my "passionate blood". I will NEVER give up my dream of achieving something in the land of Biology. I'm knowledge hungry, wisdom thirsty, I crave smartness, intelligence. It is more appealing than physical beauty, it SERIOUSLY is, intelligence.

Your voice makes me shiver with delight. You make me tingle with EVERY sensation possible.

I love the way I feel secure with you. I love the way your hands engulf mine, the way you grab me and hug me like as if tomorrow'll never come, the way my whole arm cannot reach around your waist because you're WAY bigger than I am. MOST of all, I love the way you're so different. :P You took me. I fell.

You get me, when no one else does. You catch me when no one can.





SIGH* I miss the moon :( I love it when the moon comes out brilliantly bright. I miss you and you and you, you and you and you :( You know who you are.


World war 3 is bound to happen soon. Let's ALL hope the world ends before then. I'm engrossed in a book entitled "The Chameleon's Shadow", by Minette Walters. AWESOME book, talks about how a soldier who came back disfigured and bitter lived his post-war life. (Oh Lil, you know I love you. Join the navy, realize your dream but PLEASE never go to war. Your ole big sis cannot stand the thought of losing you.) Sometimes, perhaps wars cause WAY MORE than just external and physical damage. Psychological damage is realistic too. How angry they become, how frightened of every little sound they are. My heart cries for child soldiers. Oh how fast they grow up. Childhood is NEVER lived that way. They should play with toys, but they hold guns and play with bombs instead.

Momma put their guns in the ground, they can't shoot them anymore, that long black cloud is coming down, they felt like they were knocking on heaven's door. SIGH* Please God, spare the innocents. Innocence cannot be put on sale. :( These kids deserve a better future. Perhaps talk could be put into actions. One day, one day, we'll be able to make a difference in their lives. They are so worth it. They are indeed.

Love,
the hopeful.

No comments:

Post a Comment