Saturday, February 6, 2010

Lazy sunday.



Hmm lazy Sunday :)

SO much, abso-friggin-lutely SO MUCH to say here :P But.. I have to do some research first. Based on one of my obsessions since I was little, the Elektra complex.

I'll blog about it in my next post. WOO HOO!! Chelsea-Arsenal match later. Ady- Arsenal!! Me, Chelsea. Haha, may the best man win :) oops, I have a few bets!! Not monetary ones though :) Yazid and I decided that whose team loses; the loser dances on the table. HAHA!! He might break the the table though :P Ady and I, hmm. Secret bet. Haha, sheesh, footie freaks.

Yesterday, was crazy fun!! Went down to Ipoh to watch animals playing football. Really. Will come out in my next post too. Been so lazy and busy to blog :) Saw that Lynn is going on a much needed vacay!! Have a safe journey, my sweetheart from hell!!

My life-Turning out okie, yet not TOO okie. Still, taking it barrier by barrier, going to turn it around. SIGH*

Lilian called. She made me tear up. I miss her to bits. She doesn't know. Gosh I love them, ALL!! All Lil did was to ask if I wanted lip balm from Guardian because Nivea was selling the second one at only 88 cents. IMAGINE!! ONLY 88 cents. Mum also told me she chose some earrings and clothes for me. Gosh I really miss them.

Anyhow, may the best team be left standing.

Go, CHELSEA!! Get the cup this season!!


Ballack in all his glory.

More of Deco and Lampard :)



Love, the chelsea fan-atic!!

No comments:

Post a Comment