Sunday, February 28, 2010

TOOT*

Malaysia, WHAT THE TOOT!! Abolish racism, my foot!!

Star newspapers, you should have mentioned this as well when you sang so highly of Mr Koon Yew Yin that "gives and sponsors" deserving students. I want to challenge you personally, Mr Koon. That if, if ever you come across my blog and see what I said about you, I would like you to contact me and explain what it means when you say you can help deserving students but you have to think twice if they are Indians.


WHAT THE TOOT?? One Malaysia. I know HINDRAF is wrong. But maybe, they were just trying to stand out and stand up for their race??

Perhaps protests were the ONLY way people would notice them. HOW CAN WE BE A ONE MALAYSIA IF SUCH THINGS LIKE MINORITIES STILL EXIST?? Is it relevant at all??

Forgive my cynical rants. FUNNY!! By the time we achieve that, together with the "Wawasan 2020", countries like America and Russia and maybe even India would already be mass producing electricity-generated cars. Or flying cars, for that matter. I really don't care if people think I'm being too "cynical" but believe me when I say, "Honey, I've seen enough."

I don't simply get angry for no reason. And yes, I am way above using vulgarities. It's just not me. Let's go cynical then ;) *Wink* You with me??

Why my blood is boiling is because, well, I read about Mr Koon in the STAR newspapers last week. I'm chinese too, by the way. And I HATE, I CAPITAL LOATHE RACISM IN ANY DEGREE AND PREJUDISM as well. SIGH* My righteous anger is dissipating. Just after a phone call from Aiden. Well, Mr Koon says he helps deserving students. My friend, she's brilliant, by the way; she went to see him to get some monetary help and in return, got insulted. And he said he had to think about helping her. WHY?? Because and just because she's Indian. I mean, how "right" is that??

Saiful, I just want you to know, IF you ever read my blog that I admire your drive for wanting to right things. Justice SHOULD prevail and the underdogs SHOULD yelp when in trouble. Do NOT let other people especially those in power step on our heads.You should not have let fear encompass you and let Mr Anwar step on you. But yeah that's the past, STEP UP!! :) *Ooh, sassy*

SIGH* So much for wishful thinking and the 1Malaysia concept.

UTAR, you can keep your horrifying lecturers to yourself, thank you very much. Mr Ng, remember. Since you're a christian and you go around judging others, calling them black sheep and being a fanatic and shoving Christianity down their throats, you should take note. God only judges a man when he's dead. So what gives you the rights to judge people when their here on earth?? If you read this, ponder about it. Think. And yes, I can loan you my beautiful English Oxford dictionary, I'm sure you have use for it after reading this post that might seem abhorrent to you. I'm sorry I'm so cynical but I'm glad I left your system before it sucked me in. Mr Ng, by the way, what you said to MANY of us isn't nice at all. Suria and I are NOT the type you think we are. In fact, whatever you say half the time is your assumptions.
And Mr Nawin too. Ppfftt, pathetic!! Yeah I use sarcasm instead of vulgarity.

So yeah. 1Malaysia. When is it happening again?? Ooh it's already here?? OH MY!! *Fanning myself, flipping back my imaginary blond hair* SHEESH, change ALL the systems for goodness' sake. Start with the education system!! WE'RE NOT ALL wham bham bionic robots. And you wonder why we all migrate to other countries for further studies?? One word. Evaluate. That's all *Innocent smile*


P.s# WELCOME HOME LYNN!! Sorry I have to welcome you home in this post. LOL

P.P.S# I wuff you, G!! You found me :P

Extra note: Don't persecute, prosecute or execute smartness and intelligence, Malaysia. Doctor Mahathir, YOU ROCK!! I'm your fan!!

No comments:

Post a Comment