Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Limbo.

And.. The winner was.... CHELSEA!! Woo and yeah, the best team won once again!! Haha.

* Excitement coursing through veins *

Gosh the past few days have been hectic, happy, crazy, pretty upsetting and turmoil-ish.

Hardish, one of my friends had a nasty accident that broke his right leg. Both the bones in his leg were damaged. WORST part is, he was lying in the marshes for more than four hours. Yazid called me right after he dropped me back at my place after breakfast in Maha Maju.


Now. Going home to face war-zone. I'm honestly sick and tired of interfering bugging relatives. Please, don't use God's name in vain, remember that, you *****


Please pray for me. Now I know what limbo in catholic hell is all about. I'm in it.

Bye bye, send me safety messages to the war zone I'm about to face.

No comments:

Post a Comment