Monday, March 1, 2010

Ticking, politicking in a way.

I'm going to be writing on my friend's testimony. She won't be named. Let me just say, she's GORGEOUS. BEAUTIFUL and passionate about what she does. She's nice on the inside out and is REALLY caring. Hey you, I really hope you don't mind me publishing this. I just think it should get some "publicity" to highlight how bad things are in here. And no one is allowed to say, "Well, that's what the world is like." These people don't have ANY rights whatsoever to judge and discriminate others as they like. This is more often due to race as well. This is what she told me:


"After that incident with Mr Koon Yew Yin (refer to the post right before this if you don't know who I'm talking about), I kind of gave up asking for help.. He basically wanted me to change from the course that I wanted to pursue to what he thought was good for me.

"Mr Koon Yew Yin, I cant do finance.."

Then he started talking about, "At the end of the day it doesn't matter what you do, as long the money is good." I was pissed... What about passion?? What about loves?? What about what you desire?? So, I told him money was not my main interest. Doing what i love is, and he told me about how 'an Indian' girl "made him pay" for her education and then ran away with a guy; cheated him. So now he is wary and then he asked me to leave.


My mum called him up, and begged him without my knowledge, and he basically insulted me in the phone. Calling me names, and he told my mum he has never seen anyone as fat as me. I kinda laughed it off, and was like uh uh whatever. But i cried for days because of that. I still have his number.

=/ that's the same reason my pastor gave, some Indian family cheated them off so why should they help. "

The Pastor that allegedly claims that "all Indian people" are cheats- That's what he assumed; is none other than Pastor Ong from Ipoh, Full Gospel Assembly Church. HOW CAN YOU DO THAT?? Call yourself a man of God and then go further to "judge" and label people and NOT help them when they're in need?? There's no excuse for all these hypocrisy. If you have anything to say, Pastor Ong, if you read my blog, contact me. Explain yourself. But for now, we won't judge you.

This is ALL that happened in the "Malaysian" scenarios. Typical adults here think we're robots?? The "Asian" label is really pacey and sometimes, I'm afraid of the prejudism soaring to new heights. The 13th May incident should be one of the past. SERIOUSLY, Malaysians, let's stand up for what is right!! This should STOP IMMEDIATELY.


Love,
The concerned. (I'm really sorry I seem so angsty and cynical. These issues really rile me up.)

No comments:

Post a Comment