Sunday, October 3, 2010

Farts, whaling and ignorant governments.



Hey, boxers are one of the most comfortable piece of clothing ever :p I walk around in public sometimes in them :P

So many things running in my head :P So many colours and how I'd like them to be painted. Tee hee* I still am trying to get my blogging mojo back in the house!!

Going for a movie in the morning tomorrow to chase away the dumdee dum Monday blues :) Feeling a little naughty, hyper and silly. I'm going to be typing a whole load of nonsense. Hey, don't blame me alright ;) I really need to get back the feel of blogging. Been a little too lazy. Also lazy to decorate my room again!! Sigh* Haha dad got my room re painted. So all my beautiful art is off the wall!! Ick. Want to see some of it?? Hold on, I'll go dig my files :)





There, it's something like that :P I have a lot more as well. Man, I should really start sticking them up on the wall again. I'm so weird :P I love eyes watching me when I sleep. Yeah, most of my paintings have eyes, my mum gets a little creeped out sometimes :)

Want to know funny facts?? About farts :) Haha!!

Weird fart fact# 1.
The sounds that make farts loud and noisy are actually vibrations from anal openings :) Not the flapping of butt cheeks. Haha. (I would love to take a video of a fart and play it in slow motion to see the proper vibration of the anal opening. Haha can't blame me :P) Science ;)

Weird fart fact# 2.
Some people even fart after death. Phew right?? :P

Okay, enough on farts, I feel a stink coming up here :) Haha!! Omg!! Samy Vellu is stepping down next year!! In January!! LOL I can't wait :) Oh, he's a politician, by the way :) For you lovely non-Malaysian viewers. He's crazy, he held his post for over 20 years?? Phew.

Sigh* Whaling and human trafficking is still on the rise!! Saddening to see the NGO's of various countries working so hard. And most governments remain blissfully ignorant. Nope, I'm not pointing fingers. It's just that it sucks watching all this kind of disdainful activities go by without any punishment on the perpetrators :(

Okie, guess my next blog post will be on whaling. It's not for the faint hearted because I'm going to be posting a lot of awry, gruesome pictures. View at your own risks ;)

Bye and love you all, my bloggerbabies.

No comments:

Post a Comment