Sunday, October 10, 2010

Mumble jumbles.


Thev and I again. Playing dress up.
I feel. The way I feel.

I feel the need for streams of moonlight to rain down.
I feel the need, the longing, the desire to just drop everything.
And to run to a place where the moon stays out all night and the stars party.
Where the Sun comes out to mingle.

I long for refreshing springs of turn and change.
I feel the need to run and run and never look back.
I feel the need to spring free and yell and dash about.
I feel the need to break from captivity.
I feel the need to burst out of this numb bubble.
I feel the strange longing for a place I can call thy own.

I feel the need for everything to fall into place, to take its proper toll.
I feel the need for a bout of happiness to awash and to yell its charisma through thine veins.

Should I be concerned?? Should I actually continue taking action??
Is it really worth my time and effort?? What am I actually doing right now?? Is it deja vu on the same platter all over again?? Is this plethora of never ending masks, hardships, disappointments and drama-breaking lust going to pursue and stake its hold in lives as innocent and naive as ours??

So many questions running through my head. Expression of course, will always be metaphoric. What am I feeling now?? No no. Fight the autopilot. Not. Getting. Me.

Very limerical?? Hmm. Numerics was not my thing. Break this. Crack the code. Juicy insides, things awaiting. All's a mumble jumble. Oh this bloomin' mushrooms of poisoning unfulfilled dreams, step ye away. Step ye. Away.

It's all too much to handle, to swallow, to take in. Moods of this cannot be cured. Remedies a-flying. Bees a-buzzing.

I wait for the studio to reopen. I wait. And sit silently, in the alarmingly deafening silence. Oxymoronic?? That silence could be deafening. It is. Try it, it says, try me. Come a little closer.

The cliff calls. It does as well.

Just crack the code to see what's inside.
Love, Shia.

No comments:

Post a Comment