Friday, October 1, 2010

Lesbian fetishism.

My sorriest apologies for failing to blog for so long!! I just had no Internet connection and then, was also caught up with exams, assignments and bluh :( Since it's a Saturday and the 2nd of October, even date :) LOL!! Ggrr, mighty mad at my laptop and some people. My laptop is infected because of their pendrives. So bloody annoying!!

I really want to blog, am dying to and then my Internet Explorer keeps hanging :( Sad innit :P Hmm, I was just wondering, is it normal for girls to have erotic lesbian dreams and fetishes?? In a way :) Been having crazy dreams. Phew. Girls and gambit sticks and Inspector like costumes with heeled-boots and stilettoes, all so sexy and surreal. Oh, did I mention beds and huge pillows as well?? :P All so turning on. Dang!! LOL.

Something like this :)



Shucks, I'm so mad at blogspot and everything right now. It's all taking too slow and hanging here and there. Yup, I'm very impatient :)

Okie, folks, will go reboot my laptop and install some new security settings and come back and blog later :P

Ciao, have fun fantasizing ;) LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment