Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Halloween and dumbos.


Thev and me dressed up for Halloween. Yeah, too early :) I know. For fun :P She was some goth spiderling lady. I was a gothic vampire. had no other costume :P

Some "people" just never learn from the past. From past mistakes.

I'm tired of being pushed down. One day, "they" will know. They will see how many good people they would have lost. let them be. Let them open their huge big fat mouths and cuss at us. Let them. When they self destruct, they'd be crawling back to "us" for help. then, we can have the last laugh. I've given up hope on this place. Sad to say. I'm not saying "anything bad." I'm just doing a mental applause for their apparent "smartness and intelligence."

Let's just all see how well they work. Not only them, back stabbers. Let's sit back and watch them self destruct, my lovelies. Trust me, it'll be worth watching.

Anyway, need some shut eye.

Love you peeps.

1 comment:

  1. My DAD is an ATM

    Cold, hard, and full of money. Thankfully, mine isn't on the first two counts. :P

    ReplyDelete