Thursday, October 21, 2010

Sadistic rants.


Thev and I. We look weird so I made it smaller :)

So, right here, right now, I'm feeling a tad evil. Don't ask :) I just am. Not evil EVIL, just a little evil.

My friend, he's going to re-pierce his lower lip piercing. By himself. With a heated needle. Let's hope nothing gets infected. And, let's hope he does it at 12. When the clock chimes 12, and the ghouls come out to play. The sick screeches could be heard.
Imagine a good way to torture a person. A guy, for instance. I would perhaps shove a thin little tube, no more than umm maybe, 2 cm wide up his urinary tract. And then, release slowly, very slowly, air at a very high pressure. Just slowly increase the volume as well. After that, start with water, remember :) it has to be propelled forward at a very very high pressure. Imagine the pain up your penis, if you were a guy. Ouch much?? It applies for girls as well :) 


There are many more sadistic ways of killing people but guess I'd stop here. :)
Alright, I'll come on upstairs later and blog again. I'll do some more detailed research on toxoplasmosis and try and convert the science-y terms into more layman terms. Alright??


Ta peeps. Love you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment