Saturday, October 23, 2010

Oh shucks, zombies and toxo.



Thev and me again :) Woodpecker kisses. Muaxx.

Grr, slept off early last night :) Meow, I think sometimes, I'll blog in codes :) So that "unwanted people" would not get what I say :) You babypies know who I'm referring to ;)

So yeah. What should I blog about, hmm. Should I criticize stupidity today?? :P Ppfftt. Waste of time I should think :p Guess I'll do a write up on toxoplasma and zombies.
Bet you're asking, how are these two related??

I'll tell you.
I've been following some science journals and websites and blogs and yeah. Some producers of big huge, hit movies get ideas from science sites especially producers that do movies on zombies and ghouls and foul diseases. They always strive for realism :) Seriously. I've been following one of them and he was asking around, what disease or virus would be the most realistic one for a zombie to have apart from rabies which is a little illogical :) For a human to get rabies, and start foaming like a mad dog, it's, let's say, a little silly :) It happens but not in masses you see.

Oh shucks. I'm in trouble!! I have a letter to show my dad. It's not a nice one :( SO DOOMED!! Will blog more on toxoplasma in my next post.

Till then,
Xoxo.

To be continued.. .. .. ..

No comments:

Post a Comment