Friday, October 22, 2010

Quakers :)


Me :)

Oh boy. I'm lazy to do my research on toxoplasma :(

I'll come back and do a post about it :P Had an event in college yesterday. I wore a lengga :) It's an Indian costume and it's uber sexy!! I wish I were Indian sometimes. I love that culture :)

Too many things have been happening and I've been too engrossed in Stephen King's books. He's the bomb!! Also, Malaysian politics will NEVER change. Always the same old nonsense they present us with. PAS (One of the political parties) mentioned a lot of racist remarks and comments that even offended another political party. Same old drama and mud-slinging. Wonder when they'd ever grow up. How can the citizens of this beautiful country not get annoyed with the constant mosquito-like sounds in our ears?? And everything and anything we do is regulated. Freedom of speech, religion and choice, my foot :)

Let's see how long it takes before my darling blog gets flagged by them. You know why, folks?? They are afraid of the truth. Trust me ;) Facts and statistics make them quake.

Ciao for now,
Adios amigos. Xx,
Shia.

No comments:

Post a Comment