Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Caste systems and Tomb Raider.



Sometimes, dressing up is fun :) I was playing a tomb raider that day. Haha.


Hello :) And I'm back, as promised. I have to go and continue mugging, have a test on Friday :( Biology. I hope I do well, haven't really devoted my full dedication to memorizing the facts :/ Oh me oh my. Anyway, proof of my apparent "busy-ness" in picture form :)


I re-decorated my room wall. Had a bout of OCD that day :)




I am so pleased with the collages on my wall :)



I finally got the book I was looking for :) I thought it would be hard to find but it only cost 22 bucks. I assumed it was more. The average price of books in Malaysia is about 32 per book. Thank you, Allstar for the book :) Such an awesome read. Dante Alighieri's Inferno.



My neat wardrobe. Yup, my book wardrobe. Sort of like a hidden mini library in my closet :) See?? I've been busy spring cleaning. Haha at least now, mum doesn't nag as much and call my room a pig sty. Phew*




And, one of my lab reports :) It was nearly 6 pages long :/


So, yeah. Believe me now, when I say I was busy?? Haha I've missed the blogging scene though. Just that I've had too much on my mind, on my plate in fact. This and that and what nots. Let's laugh ourself silly :) And just have all the fun in the world while we can.


The political rostrums everywhere are going haywire, don't you think?? Egypt, then Tunisia, then Libya and now my Lebanese friend said that Lebanon had protests as well. Seriously, sometimes corruption takes its toll and people just want to rise above it all. Sometimes, it can't be tolerated any further. Just like caste systems in India. Which I find stupid, pathetic and useless. What's the use of a system that segregates unfairly and oppresses the masses?? Seriously. Especially the Dalits. The "deemed untouchables". It's so bad for them that they can't even help themselves to the aid provided during natural disasters like earthquakes and tsunamis :/ What kind of human denies another of basic needs :/ That's what is happening in India. Typical judgemental society. But then again, we can't blame the people who believe in the caste systems. Those systems were passed down from ancestors. 


Alright, I seriously have to go back to my text books :( Although I'd LOVE to blog more. Trust me, I would love to. LOL.


Night lovelies and have a good day ahead. AND if I don't see you sooner, have a great week!!
Hugs and kisses,
Lishia.

No comments:

Post a Comment