Monday, February 7, 2011

Dotty tests in Egypt. LOL.


What I wore for the Chink New Year :) I was dotty in dots. LOL. I am such a procrastinator!! I have a lab report and 3 tests to study for, yet here I am. Blogging my heart out. AND I just had ice cream :) Feeling so lost today :/ Stuff made me spiral a little on the funny side. Like a helix DNA strand :) Haha. I thought ice cream might help a little. Especially if it's Baskin Robbins. Yum* They have the best flavors ever!!


Have you all heard about the protests in Egypt, the one that is getting worse and getting a LOT of media coverage?? I think it's so cool. Not because they want to oust President Mubarak but because they mustered up enough courage to actually wage a war against the government. They have the brains to think and FINALLY acted out against the corruption and the bias systems in Egypt. I really wish our community would grab a little more "backbone" and stand up and start defending US. The people. We all have a say too. It's not like we remain puppets of the higher authorities. I have SO MUCH on my mind. But if I say more, I really might get into huge trouble. In the Star papers yesterday, we were all warned not to take Egypt as an example. Oh sheesh. We're not all unreliable sheep that follow the "shepherds" blindly I guess :) At least, I'M NOT ONE.


Oh well. I really am fed up with a few things here and there. And also, mistakes of parents, should never ever be held on their children. It's like eternal carnage :/ Generational. Sometimes thinking about it, eugenics did some good to society on forming the right kind of minds. In a way. Not that I'm supporting the awful theories and practices. :)


Oh well, I'm so sleepy :( I've got to go and mug for History. TEST!! NO!! I suck in history :P And I'm doing American history. Oh dang. 
Anyway, have a good day cupcakes ;)


Xx, Shia.

No comments:

Post a Comment