Sunday, February 6, 2011

Everything and anything.


Are we human. Or are we dancer. (Part of a song.)


Sorry for the long break :) Woo hoo and I'm back in the cyber zone. Had no Internet connection for a few days, went back to Ipoh, (mum's hometown) for the Chinese New Year season. Satisfying, I guess. LOL. Came back to a nice and quiet house. Thank God my relatives behaved themselves this festive season. No nagging, no complains and stuff although grandpa became a little deaf and seemed to enjoy farting and belching more in public :/ Euw right. He does it so loudly, and thinks no one hears OR maybe he just doesn't care. Haha. Old people can get so rude sometimes. Goodness me, I bought so many new clothes this year. And maybe last year :) 


I love little flea markets and bazaars; they're so quaint and intricate. 
Mm. Have you guys heard of Bishnu Shrestha?? A Nepali soldier who defended a young 18-year old when she was nearly raped by 40 men. I guess, rage can drive you on. I mean, he FOUGHT OFF 40 men single handedly with only a knife. You should read the news on him :) Such a hero, such a warrior. 
I went out last night for drinks with Allstar and Nazzy, had Absinthe in Republic :) Only a shot because after that, my tummy was swirling. I love dancing and boy did I dance my heart out. Phew* It was refreshing, hips swaying, arms flailing, haha t*ts bouncing ;) And, butt shaking. I just ADORE dancing. Any kind and I'm a wild cat of a dancer :) 
Then-anticlimax time. I came back around 3 something in the morning and saw the saddest thing ever. I saw 4 or 5 old people huddled up on a plastic sheet in an old building's corridor. Homeless people. I know its a norm but we hardly ever see them. It's heart wrenching. In this country, we always hear brags about how the we're all above the poverty line. These people go unnoticed. They were old and it was a cold night. If only I could stop by and take them in :( My parents would probably get a heart attack. It's awful to see others suffer when you know you have so much to give :( So much to waste and throw away. Sigh* I'm a little saddened :/ My friend Christopher would have taken them in. He took in a mad man before and even bathed the guy and gave him food and a place to stay for awhile.


Another thing on the "brian" is stats on child soldiers. The numbers are increasing daily. Child soldiers are hired or rather forced and coerced into shooting and killing and mass murders AND life is not worth anything to them. Not theirs, not anyone else's. If only I could do something to change some things around. If only. Sigh* 
The sins and carnage they have to bear is enormous. The enormity of what they do, they don't have souls left. Once you kill, you lose your soul. It's a famous saying. A life for a life. 


Oh boy, Lil just came in telling me that we're going out. We've been shopping like crazy :/ By the way, listen to Gonorrhea by Lil Wayne ;) Nice song although the title is not so nice?? LOL. Bananagrams ARE AWESOME!! It's this weird game where you use tiles with alphabets on them to make words, the fastest person wins. 


I'm ranting :) (Something I do when I stop blogging for a few days.) 
Anyway, I love you all and you know it ;) I adore you, with all my mind. Alright, toodles for now.


On a boat in Thailand :)



P.s# Smile :)
-Lishia-

No comments:

Post a Comment