Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Ice cream and disgraces.



There, another picture of me dressed as a tomb raider (only that I'm shorter). I even have a braid done :)


Meow :) I have to go work on my lab report :( Sorry I'm such a bore these days and sorry that I keep talking about my work. I'm packed up to my nostrils in it; not given a breather :'( Not at all. 


So, today, as I was enjoying my Baskin Robbins ice cream, (my favorite flavors are peanut butter choc, love potion, perils of praline, brownies and cookies & creme) SLURP* this girl comes up to my table and asks for a donation for the spastic children in a home. A scam, obviously. Firstly, she had no name tag. Secondly, we're all warned that these people just want to make fast cash. They go around presenting charts and pictures of spastic children in wheelchairs and in beds. Really sad, the way they abuse the pictures. This bitch of a girl, gave us an ugly face and walked off when we said we didn't want to participate in it. After awhile, she walked past my table again and HIT it with her bag. I don't think a volunteer of a home would act in such a disgraceful manner. Usually, volunteers are kind, nice people who don't force others to donate. 


Sigh* People these days just want to use other people's pity and misery for fast cash. Seriously. They thrive on the pity of the masses and misery of "the children in homes" to line their pockets. Another thing is that, Christchurch, suffered from the shock of a massive earthquake :/ Let's all hope it will gain its stability soon and fast. It's really disheartening to hear about people suffering after a natural disaster strikes. 


I am craving for chocolate right now :/ I'm such a sweet tooth. Oh, and did you know that most of the bacteria are of the same shape as a sperm cell?? Yes :) With the head and the tail. (Flagellum.) Isn't it funny?? And, all the blood sucking mosquitoes in the world are female. The male mosquitoes just suck the juice of plants/nectars. Really :) Horrifying innit.


Okie, had better get to some serious business.
I love you all, and have a great day/night ahead :)
Xx, the sweet tooth.

No comments:

Post a Comment