Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Oblivion.



When the outside makes the inside crash, I dress like a babydoll :)


Probably finished and done with all this idiocy and further nautical nonsense. Fed up. Such hypocrites and pests they are. I'm talking about certain "people (politicians)" here that have spread news that Valentine's Day should not be celebrated by Muslim people because it is a sin and a "Christian event". I'm wondering, waiting, watching to see how much more absurd they can get :/ Oh well.


Have been a very busy bumble bee :( I have 2 tests later, WHICH I HAVEN'T STUDIED FOR because I was busy finishing up my lab reports :( Oh me oh my. I hate it when it becomes a cluster of things and then, I'd have to slowly work it out; I'm losing my sleep!! Haha. It's assignments and lab reports after another AND researches (not that I'm complaining, haha) but it gets a little insane once in awhile. Especially at 4.43 am, trying to finish up a lab report with missing information here and there :(


So, there I go..
Rambling again. Oh no!!


UGH. I have a Biology quiz and a History test next week. It's panda eyes again!! YAY me. *Mock clapping* Insanity to the gouging maximum!! It's the prime, the epitome!! The deepest depth, the widest width, the highest height; okie. I'm a confirmed loony. Oh lock me up in a cell :) HAHA I just am using my funny bone, forgive me. One needs a touch of hilarity when one's neurons are too soaked up with work, information and non-existent information :(


So, I'd best be running off to my oblivion again. I am an official Anthropology hater. I know it has "logy" at the back, JUST LIKE Biology which means study BUT it's annoying, we actually have to memorize a whole load of bullsh*t theories which no longer apply to us anymore?? Goodness me. We have to memorize and remember the cultures of "noble savages", barbarians and bluh. AND, theories that ALL civilization came from Egypt. Mind you, China, England, Germany and most other countries were equally advanced :/ AND this theory came from the British. HAHA Ironic right?? 


Okie, oblivion, HERE I COME!! *Dive*
Ta peeps, I hope I manage to score for my Music and Anthropology test.
Lots of love, hugs and kisses :)

No comments:

Post a Comment