Sunday, September 26, 2010

Snuggles, Lynn and Stephen King.

Meow*

Dang!! I have a Public Speaking assignment due tomorrow. At least part of it :)

Benn going a little insane with the humongous workload. Sigh* Currently in my bestie's place with Maroon 5 on the radio. Bliss :) What more could I really ask for?? LOL. Me, my bestie, and four guys I don't even know ;) Haha!! I'm warm and snuggly on the bed. So lovely. Wondering now?? We're having a brain orgy :P

The four guys?? :) Just my new books. How awesome they are!! Went out with my little sister to get books. I got four new books!! Man, Stephen King just rocks my socks!! His books are such mental stimulants. Better than any physicality, trust me on that :)

Grr!! *Meow* I really can't stand Public Speaking as a subject. LOL. It's just too fussy as a subject in whole. Anyway, I'm at Lynn (my bestie's) because my Internet was being too annoying!!

I was researching on how to have good visual aids for Public Speaking and I CAN'T CONCENTRATE!! Seriously. I keep coming across really odd articles on Wikipedia and Cracked. It's a website :) Insanity.

(Powerful and persistent sexual interest other than in copulatory or precopulatory behavior with phenotypically normal, consenting adult human partners.) This is what Paraphilia is defined as. Phew* :) Seriously, it was one of the more interesting articles I came across.

I'll blog on that topic later. I'll post this up first :) I have to go home and I'm not sure if there's Internet connection now :p

Toodles, peeps!! <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment