Sunday, March 20, 2011

Born this way.



Another Gaga picture ;)


Life. It is weird in my world :) I basically dream half the time :/ Seriously. I dream a lot when I sleep and lately, it's just been really REALLY odd dreams that pop into my head. I dream when I don't have anything to do, it's fun. I don't get bored AT ALL then. 


I dream BIG :) Yeah, call me a dreamer but I have huge dreams and plans for the future. I usually get a little passionate about something and then it dies out :/ For instance, I can't drive yet :) I have 2 more lessons to go till my driving test but I just can't seem to find the time to fit it into my busy schedule. I am a stoner. Not literally though; I find myself constantly walking about in a trance-like motion and I'm pretty much oblivious to the surroundings BUT I am very observant. It is contradictory but baby, I was born this way. Haha. My only 2 passions that have remained since "birth" are Science and Arts. Literally, Biology rocks my whole wide world. So does music and art. I love abstract pieces, of both music and art. Art as in literary pieces AND art like graphics and visuals. I love literature. Not all though but certain pieces and I sometimes feel like I can relate to quirky people in a few industries of my choice like Wolfgang and Einstein. 


Right now, I have two women I look up to, SOLELY because I think they do very well in their arenas. I usually feel the MOST confident when I'm dancing or prancing about in the wild outdoors. Being in the wild gives me a sense of balanced reciprocity, takes my mind off the worries of the fast lane. I enjoy talking to myself or rather, doing verbal thinking because it helps me think and react faster when my neurons are in overdrive. I feel the worst after eating. I hate the sluggish feelings that seem to take over.


Oh well, I'm ranting yet AGAIN.
I miss Vie :(
Alright, bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment