Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Wonky doodling.



Look!! It's the doll that haunts, that comes alive every night ;)


In a very weird way, I'm relieved. My mid term exam for Anthropology is postponed to next week!! YAY* I didn't really get sleep again :( Except for a few hours before 1 am :/ Does that count for sleep?? HAHA I have to get ready for college in like half an hour?? It's already 5 am. Sigh* Why aren't there more hours in a day?? Ppfftt. I love scaring people. I was talking to one of the bimbos today and I told her that fairytales are fake.


And she was like, REALLY?? Like duh* Most of the classic fairytales were written by the Brothers Grimm. Such gruesome tales they wrote, so gruesome that the course of the tales were changed along periods of time so that kids wouldn't be affected?? LOL Jun and I are entering a public speaking competition. The winner gets to go to London to compete. I can't wait :) I really hope both of us make it through. Sigh* So much to do, so little time. My dad always says, "It's all about time management and the way you make your time work." Which makes sense. Ppfftt, parents. Can't live with them; can't live without them.


I have college soon :'( Or rather, I have to go soon. Lil's driving us to the train station. Dad's in Thailand for a board meeting again. Oh well.
I have a BUCK load of things to blog about but I have to bathe.
Have an awesome day, sweethearts <3 <3


-Shia-

No comments:

Post a Comment