Monday, March 7, 2011

March ranting.



One-eyed.




A picture of what they have in abundance in Thailand.


Be warned* It's gonna be about ranting. I have two mid terms on Thursday which is not very fair :'( Oh well. My lecturers can get pretty unreasonable about things. I have a HUGE workload as well. I managed to complete about 3 quarters of my lab report and I still have some questions for the discussion bit unanswered :( I am so happy; so many things happened today. But mid terms are stressing me out.


I wish I were taller. 
I told you ;) I'd be ranting stressfully. Oh well. Today was a good day. I brought Midnight (my tarantula) to college although she HATES travelling. I felt like she needed a douse of fresh air and stuff so ironically, I took her to the city to get some. I managed to meet up with some old friends, Jack and gang, and Theo :) Some say he looks like Usher. He's Cameroonian and he taught me some French which is pretty interesting. I speak Spanish and Italian better than French which is trickier in a way. I got some compliments on my brains and my looks, which is nice in a way because it's kinda like the whole package thingy?? LOL like when someone says you're smart AND pretty, (c'mon girls!! You can totally relate.) Haha.


The news these days is all about starvation and stretched poverty. You know what affects it the most?? I think politics does. When political issues go all haywire, the country goes under a siege which then causes the economy to drop. It's a very vicious cycle. In this country, during elections, none of the speeches made actually address "green issues" or anything like poverty and marginalized groups and stuff. I'd rather not vote. I'm not old enough anyway. I have to work on getting good grades, seriously. I don't know why but I constantly get this really guilty feeling like I'm consistently slacking :)


In the Science, world, there are a lot of debates going on about all the green issues and global warming. I mentioned in one of my posts that the Al Gore theory said it was all a smartly-played governmental propaganda. Global warming I mean. And some scientists do argue that nothing is happening; all is fine. The global rise in temperature is "au naturale" and we have nothing to worry about, it's a little like a cycle every few years. All have stable theories :) Who do we listen to?? Mind boggling. Oh well, theories are meant to be disproved. Animals that produce the world's biggest field of methane gas is none other than cattle. What we eat :) 


Anyway, I really don't enjoy ranting as I love you all, my blog readers :) Wouldn't wanna bore you out of your wits now would we. So..


Bye, have a great day and if I don't see you sooner, have a great week ;)
-Lishia-

No comments:

Post a Comment