Thursday, March 3, 2011

Liver rants.



An awkward smile :)


Left my books downstairs for a little while so I could come up and post a little miff of something here :)


I'm going to rant, so be warned* I HATE BIMBOS, GOSH. I have a few in my Biology class as you all know and they're seriously irritating the living lights out of me. I broke a test tube today in the lab because one of them left her test tube in the water bath with the liver spilling out of it. Imagine that :/ Sigh* And there I was with a clamp in my hand with a test tube in the middle of its mouth trying to juggle hers as it was already contaminating the water bath. And SHE WANTED TO LEAVE THE WATER BATH OPEN AND HOLD HER TEST TUBE THERE. WITH HER HANDS. Okay, I know :( I'm ranting a little absurdly but it's all true :( And I'm tired of listening to idiocy. Moronic idiosyncrasy as I'd call it. On the bright side, my Anthropology report came out well :) And it was a horribly last minute thing :/ Gosh. My lecturer was pretty pleased with me and she's quite strict so all's good :)


UGH. I'm trying to study the Krebs cycle for my Biology quiz tomorrow. I am so stressed out :/ Oh and I went for an audition for a talent contest :) Forced by some of my crazy friends and I hope it all goes well :) I sang No One by Alicia Keys. I promise I'll post a video of my singing up but ONLY if I win ;) Oh and the winner gets a huge sum of money (maybe not THAT huge but moolah is still moolah) haha, 1 thousand dollars!! I'm crossing my fingers AND toes, in hopes of winning it :) 


Sigh* I have so much to tell you about. BUT I have to go and focus on acing my quiz. It really is pressurizing, trust me. Having these subjects- American History, Biology, Anthropology AND Music in one semester is no joke. Music isn't all about the songs and stuff :/ More on theories and history of music which to me, is just plain boring. I've learnt it all before and the baroque period didn't exactly have very nice music :/ Yuck*


Alright, have an AWESOME day, fudge muffins ;)
I'll see you tonight!! It's a date ;)
-Lishy-

No comments:

Post a Comment