Monday, April 4, 2011

April oh April.



A very embarrassing picture of me that you must PROMISE not to laugh at. One of my guy besties made me pose like this :/

I would change my attitude. Of course, I would. Why wouldn't I?? But oh, there's a catch. ONLY and ONLY if they'd change their faces. It's a constant variable you see?? :) Okie, so as days go by, my sarcasm gets more and more and it's NOT healthy at all. Guess I've become a bad tempered little girl, further irked on by many constant variables. I should learn to squelch out my fiery zest, all this raw burning anger inside me. It's only just started, all this; I'm stopping, I'm repenting ;) For real. Haha.

Alright, that aside, I am bogged down by the masses by this and that. Everything and EVERYTHING mind you, has to do with college. I wish I could do things in a snap of a finger but no. I am too precise, I have to take my time on what I do. Maybe procrastination sits by me as well, oh I have to change my ways. LOL it's only History that I actually dawdle on. Not really my cup of tea OR coffee as a matter of fact. I have so many Mendelian Laws to remember now it's mucking my neurons up. I just fed Midnight again, let's hope she munches all her meal worms properly. 

Fashion wise: I need a closet revamp. I've been feeling all rocker chic and girly at the same time, gothic and beachy. I need a revamp. And of course, more body art pieces :) Phew* I should stop blogging like this, I sound conceited. But oh well, the only space that I can rant in without getting opinionated opinions. Or so I think ;) There are so many reasons to go vegan. I'm still trying to strictly adhere to my pescatarian diet. It's alright. I've been trying to be a better person with a bigger brain. It'd be one of my goals for April. AND of course, to practice more self-control. In every aspect possible. I've made friends with the bimbos in my Biology class and I'm ashamed to say that oh well, I've been a judgemental human. I take back my words, they all turn out to be really nice individuals, somewhat as weird as I am but not nearly there; if you get what I mean. LOL.

Everything is changing, from one end of the spectrum to another.
Oh April, you're the mother of all jokes.
And I,
Like you.

-Lishia-

1 comment:

  1. I should learn to squelch out my fiery zest

    Hahaha. That sentence gave me a laugh; the way it was worded, I liked it. :)

    ReplyDelete