Monday, April 4, 2011

The world in my alphabet.


Oh look, that IS my best friend. It's mother moon herself. LOL.


In my language:


A is for adenine.
B is for butts are bountiful.
C is for chromosome.
D is for divinity.
E is for elephantic elegance.
F is for fart in your fart face.
G is for gigantus Geronimo.
H is for hairless in all the proper places.
I is for ick whats.
J is for Jesus is my Jackpot.
K is for kryptonite.
L is for licking my lollipop.
M is for mummy monster.
N is for Nefertiti.
O is for obnoxiously ostracized.
P is for putty.
Q is for Quay.
R is for ridiculously ratified.
S is for Sucker Punch.
T is for totally titty-fied. LOL.
U is for udderly understood.
V is for vacuum.
W is for what you may call it.
X is for xylophonic xymphony.
Y is for yaketty yak.
Z is for zealously driven.


-The end-

No comments:

Post a Comment