Thursday, April 14, 2011

Of guys and questions.


My butt constantly gets bitten by mosquitoes, perhaps, it's the juiciest part of me :/ Literally.


I'm quite a serious grammar Nazi. That's why I always re-check my posts here to scan them for any slightest bit of errors. That was just a random line. Sometimes, guys "trying to" use pick up lines just annoy me (keyword here is "trying to". The worst I got was, "I love brinjals. And you look like one." I mean like HELLO. Who wants to look like an ugly purple vegetable with an uglier name-aubergine?? HAHA Goodness gracious. And then another one, "I like Oreos and milk." JUST BECAUSE I was wearing an Oreo pendant on my neck :/ Sheesh.


Being a girl, sometimes, guys can be the most annoying pestilence on planet Earth. Some are just plain jerks. Others are plain chauvinists which is really annoying because guys who degrade women really manage to trigger off my anger gene. BUT, guys also can be the SWEETEST things ever :) Like candy canes and apple pies. Worry not, I'm not sexist. Haha.


What is the meaning of politically correct?? Who raises the bar?? And so many more questions in my head. How do we use 3 examples of cases to disprove the Cell Theory?? This is a little hard as I tried to use an example of bacteria to disprove it; but someone told me I was wrong as bacteria came from pre-existing cells which I don't think is true; sparked a heated debate both mentally and on Facebook. Haha. More questions. My neurons are just loaded with them. Seriously :/


How does El Gore come into the picture politically and why did they try to silence him?? Was it because he HAD a point?? Watch the Inconvenient truth. Pretty good. Such controversies. Then, if the theory of evolution is so "controversial", why put it into all our textbooks?? Also, why do some theories cancel each other out, for instance, the biogenesis theory (speciation) and the cell theory, which probably originated from Darwinian times. UGH!! As you can see, too many questions filling up my already tiny brain :/
I wish I had a brain like Einstein. Then again, I could only wish. Or like Hawking's. Sigh* Let me try sleep this curiosity off.


P.s# People that talk like this, "Where you stay oh??" and "You is so hot, I wish I could meet you, is so hot de" irritate me to bits!! Grow up, and save up some money to learn some proper English!! GAH. LOL. *Rants.


-Lishia-

1 comment:

  1. perhaps, it's the juiciest part of me

    Well, you do look pretty tasty in that picture. Rawr. :P

    I love brinjals. And you look like one.

    Hahahahahaha.

    You is so hot, I wish I could meet you, is so hot de

    Man, I might need to try that one, too. I wonder how well it'll go over on this continent. Coming from me. :P

    if the theory of evolution is so "controversial", why put it into all our textbooks?

    Because they want you to believe it? Why state anything as fact?

    As you can see, too many questions filling up my already tiny brain

    "Be careful therefore how you listen. For to him who has [spiritual knowledge] will more be given; and from him who does not have [spiritual knowledge], even what he thinks and guesses and supposes that he has will be taken away. (Luke 8:18 AMP)"

    Dude, I had a dream recently where I winked at someone. And I've caught myself a couple times winking at myself in the mirror since then. A little spooky. :P

    Went ice skating yesterday with the youth from church. At the rink, I managed to fall trying to dodge a couple of little dudes. Getting myself back up, I looked up to see their surprised faces, "You look like JESUS!" Hahahahaha.

    I guess I just felt like blurting a little bit. I'm running on about an hour of sleep. :P :)

    ReplyDelete