Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Killer Laws.


Guess who's in leopard print ;) Sorry I haven't been blogging, have been busy with a load of things. And hello there, from Texas :)


"There are a hundred ways to slip between the cracks of our not-so-credible culturalism about race and religion." I love this line. From a great poet whose name I shall not mention just yet.


Would you allow women to die in childbirth and abandon their other children that are alive and kicking, or would you allow her to abort abnormal fetuses, once that cause severe damage to the body due to toxoplasmosis or other septic diseases that would cause severe damage to the mother's womb. We are able to change the law, through the democratic voting system. Make them or break them. What would be more logical here?? The leaders of Nicaragua state that it goes against the laws and rules of religion and morality. Which is more "morale" and sane, let me argue?? Which one, taking away a mother's life who is already a mother of others OR allowing her to live a normal life again after a much needed abortion. Ectopic pregnancies are a common thing, believe it or not. Many women in that state suffer from it. It's risky yet they are NOT allowed to get abortions. Why?? Rules. Stupid rulers that govern. People in the upper chairs do not produce enough neurons to be able to make proper decisions. Surprise surprise, it's Central America yo. Such a euphoric scene, such a heated debate. When women on the side are dying due to ectopic pregnancies, womb abnormalities and children that are toxoplasma carriers. How can you deem this to be "moral"??  


Read this to know more. Although this article was circulated in 2007, it still is an ongoing issue.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/society/2007/oct/08/health.lifeandhealth

Would you risk your life to spread the good news and change the old ways?? In the African community, many women are being shunned now because they turn from the old ways of sorcery, voodoo and witchcraft and they start learning; numbers, words, everything general. The men in their society are not too happy about it. I'm not talking about the modern day Africa, I'm touching more on the tribes and in the planes there. Women there are getting into trouble because they aren't allowing their daughters to be mutilated. Yes, none other than FGM (female genital mutilation). It used to be a must-do thing in Africa and some other middle Eastern countries but now it's being banned as it actually violates the rights of the girl. 


I have so much to say. TOO MUCH in fact. In Asia, killer laws exist too. Especially in Korea, where the North and the South have been separated; I'm sure you get my jive. Horrific, to be split up from family members and friends and to literally be not allowed to even communicate with them. In Asia, killer laws govern. Just like in Nicaragua. In Malaysia, it's all about the government, it's a do or die thing. It's all about conformity and fitting in. Those in the middle, in the cracks, those unique and very different are ostracized. Put away, locked up; those with controversial opinions that might be of benefit are shut away in any form possible. Really, conformity just strains individuality. Not everyone has the same mindset. Everyone was created with a different blueprint. So all these robotic "strategies" are really a waste of effort because in the end, you can change someone "externally" but they'd be "internal rebels".


Guess what. I'm an internal rebel and I like me just the way I am. Nothing will ever govern me with the biased exception of certain principles and values I hold close to heart. I bend to certain rules and regulations as well. I do NOT for once, go with the government. Especially if I know they're wrong. And only God can judge me.


You know why??
Because I come in too many flavors for one fucking spoon.


Enough said.
-The internal rebel-

No comments:

Post a Comment