Sunday, April 3, 2011

Hung on closure.



And of course, it's my favorite garb, boxers :D


I've been studying a little on little Belle's syndrome. It seems she has the Turner's syndrome. She lacks one chromosome X. The circle around her chromosome makes it non-existent so as we normal women have an XX chromosome, Belle only has an X. It's so sad. They don't develop properly. She's already a little slow but I tell you, she's one of the most beautiful kids I've ever seen. For those who are wondering, she's my mum's patient :)


Then autism now. Taken from "New Scientist", the US CDC wants to classify wandering in autism as a medical symptom. How can it be medical when it's more psychological?? Yes, autistic individuals do have wandering minds which leads them further to wandering physically but that does NOT mean that wandering is a medical symptom. It is arguably more behavioral than medical, if you get where I'm going at. I have so much to blog about everyday yet I don't seem to have the precious time to. Everything about college is so time-consuming that it's really getting to me. I should probably just grab my notebook and drag it along to college so I can blog anywhere, any time. Ppfftt. I spend 10 hours in college. Seriously. Every day!! Sigh* If only I stayed on campus but we don't have dorms here. Unlike other universities that have on-campus residencies. I'm so envious.


Oh well, I created another piece of art, it's not clear though :/ I call it, 'Hung on closure'. :)




Spot Einstein and the owl and all the other weird things in my world :) LOL. Anyway, I want to indulge in a good juicy book before I start on my History assignment. 


Bye, lots of love and I will really REALLY blog more in April ;)

1 comment:

  1. Haha. That art's wild. There's something vintage feeling about it. The girl hiding behind the owl isn't you, is it?

    ReplyDelete