Saturday, April 23, 2011

Stupidity at its maximum.





Meow :3 In my favorite polka dot shorts on a good hair day.


I'm very blunt these few days, the sheer stupidity of the homo sapiens here are irking me to bits. I'd classify them under the homo erectus department if I were a taxologist.


http://www.nst.com.my/nst/articles//16eff/Article/

If you read this article, you'd understand what I mean. I'll post part of the beginning of it.


KUALA TERENGGANU: The state Education Department has sent 66 schoolboys with effeminate tendencies to a camp aimed at helping them behave in a proper manner.
"The four-day camp in Besut, the first-ever to be held here, started yesterday. It is to help address the problem afflicting secondary schoolboys.

How dare they actually do that?? This is the education department. It is NOT in any way supposed to be a "bully spot". Effeminate qualities?? Who actually gets to say what is effeminate?? Who sets the bar?? I think this is utterly degrading and that these boys' parents should stand up and act upon this as this is ridiculously low, even for the "Malaysian education department". Utter garbage. They should seriously review who they put up into the high chairs, it's getting more nonsensical by the day. I wonder what they do in our parliament, probably have a "Mad Hatter" tea party. It's going to be really traumatizing for these school boys as they would have to face a lot of badmouthing from their schoolmates etc. It's also a very VERY stereotypical way of coming about with something. Such a mockery. And coming from the education people too, it's disappointing isn't it. It's a sort of violation to human rights in certain aspects. 



Imagine the amount of psychological damage they go through. Many Chinese guys are sissies, perhaps all of them should be sent to boot camp. LOL. There are some proposals of testosterone injections. I don't think they're smart enough to think of the consequences of that. We all know an excess amount of testosterones in the body promotes aggression. Ppfftt, dummies.


Really. HAHA. I can't help but to laugh at all this. AND Get a little riled up about it.


-Lishia-

No comments:

Post a Comment