Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Bad pick-up lines and oil spills.



Me :)

Bad pick-up lines.
WORST I got was from Tanna :)

I have an Oreo pendant that I wear quite often and people know that's sort of like my signature necklace. Haha. I wore it to class in UTAR on my first day and Tanna came up to me and told me:

I love oreos and milk. Shock of all shocks and the oreo was "strategically dangling" in the right place. Haha you can take a wild guess on it ;)

Hmm. Other bad pick-up lines I've gotten?? This other weird, TOTALLY FREAKY GUY. He came up to me and said: You look like a brinjal. But I LOVE brinjals. Creepy no?? Haha. Phew*

Trying to think of the others I've gotten. I think those two are the most memorable, I should give those guys credit. Haha!!

Anyway, getting on to the more serious issues of this post. The oil spill in the ocean. Thanks very much, BP *Sarcastic tone* Now you've even managed to anger dear Obama who has a very even temper usually. Sheesh!! I took a look at the picture of how bad the oil spill was and nearly cried :( The poor pelican was completely utterly covered in oil :( SO SAD!! And I'm a pescatarian. SIGH* Where am I going to get my source of protein from now that the government has warned us about the "bad quality" of seafood?? YAY me right?? When it rains, it pours. LITERALLY. Life has been a series of downs. I'm just waiting to see my splendid rainbow after the storm!! WAITING :(

Oh please, don't test my patience any further.

P.S# I'm not as naughty as I think I am. LOL my friends were talking about sex positions and they mentioned the 6-9 position. I went like, HUH?? LOL. And Vie told me what a cum shot is. He had to explain. HAHA I am innocent indeed. *Wink*

P.s.s# Going to spam my blog more :P

CYBER LITTER. And goodnight for the second time ;)

3 comments:

  1. You look like a brinjal. But I LOVE brinjals.

    Eggplant?

    I'm just waiting to see my splendid rainbow after the storm!! WAITING :(

    For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be earthquakes in various places; there will be famines and calamities. This is but the beginning of the intolerable anguish and suffering [only the first of the birth pangs]. (Mark 13:8 AMP)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEAH I was actually called an eggplant!! Haha. Pathetic right?? LOL.

    LOL noooooooooooooooooooo *Wailing and pulling hair out* :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pathetic? I don't think that's the word for it. Plain odd, more like it. I can't even think of a sexual connotation for eggplant. Not that I'm giving it much thought.

    Hahahahahahahaha. Hair look better in head than your hands, Lishia. :p

    ReplyDelete