Monday, June 7, 2010

IT class is pointless :)





Pictures of me being bored in class. SIGH*
IT Class is indeed pointless :)

Ugh my tummy is rumbling. And my "momentary" bout of depression isn't so momentary after all. I just feel isolated all the time. Like I've no place to fit in. Is it normal in teenage life to feel like that?? I feel lost and left out all the time like I don't have a group to fit in with, anywhere. I just miss Lynn!! SIGH* I wish I could have her everywhere I go.

College, classes, outings, movies, she's the one who really understands me. And phew* Glad I found my debate teammates. They are awesome people and I'll show you my beloved audience, some pictures of us having fun in this mall called "Empire Gallery".

Had so much fun with them. Most of them are in the science field, actuary, bio medical sciences and all :) Ooh books just make me happy!! I just borrowed two from the library :) I love the INTI library. As weird as it sounds, I do :P

YAY I've just eaten some sandwiches. Yummy!!Tuna and egg :) With some tomato. Yum!! I don't like white bread. Weird as it sounds again. Everyone doesn't like wholemeal or rye bread but I love grainy bread. AND PEANUT BUTTER!! I just had a load of peanut butter yesterday. Yum!! Haha. Okie, I'll try posting another one today. Have been neglecting my darling blog recently. It's so sad :( My poor notebook that I'm using to type this out. DENTED!! UGHH!! :S

Love,
The peanut butter freak XOXO.

2 comments:

  1. You have a nice smile in that top pic.

    Is it normal in teenage life to feel like that?

    For most, yes.

    I love grainy bread.

    Me, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha!! Really?? Hmm. *Sceptical* :)

    It's norm?? Thank goodness I'm normal ;)

    I LOVE GRAINY BREAD, CYBER HIGH FIVE. haha.

    ReplyDelete