Friday, June 25, 2010

Swirls.

Me being cultural :)

Hmm, humans are funny with emotions aren't they?? Haha I'm speaking like as if I'm not human. Well, we are.
I'm having this totally weird affect blend emotion flow right now. Have no idea why though. And I move too fast through things. Sometimes. It feels like I'm in a whole sirocco, a whole whirlpool of emotions. And everyone else, feels like the song from Sting I think?? It is so true in a way. It says: We are spirits, in a material world. Love the haunting tune to it. Sigh* I'm just feeling a real horrible affect blend on things. Can't even write how I feel properly on my blog. Had to leave the house at 6 am just now just to get to college on time. Dad sent me. Went to Nilai for the debate. You know what?? There were conspiracies. I think I just DO believe in the conspiracy theory. Does work, does happen. Seriously.

Oh and I've two new goals.
1-Stop swearing. I don't know where I picked the habit up from and I don't like it at all.
2-World debate. No matter how old I am :)

Okie. So there, we have it all down. I'm supposed to be doing a research paper but I'm blogging. LOL. It's actually okie because sometimes I work on my assignments and papers using blogger. Seriously, makes me feel more comfy, like as if I'm blogging.
Self-actualization. I never fit in. Have never, maybe will never. Wherever. I just stand out like a sore thumb. I really do. Gosh I don't know what is with my low, extremely low levels of endomorphins. Sigh* I need some kind of happy release?? Still stinging from certain emotional blows. You know, those could be extremely harmful. Really.
Words swirling through my head: Veto power, affirmative action, education for liberation, alternative action and solutions, politics, plots, sub-Saharan inequity, equity and more swirls. :)
Very hard to comprehend when they all stack up to become a book together with my mixed up emotion, pent up frustration and all.

Will try posting up another post as soon as possible. :( Lots of work, I feel bad neglecting my beloved blog.
Okie, night for awhile peeps!! All my love.

No comments:

Post a Comment