Friday, June 18, 2010

The nothing much post.

A funny picture. I put it up on Facebook and tagged a guy on the "hair". LOL.

You know, the most painful thing to ever happen is to have a soul close to you back stabbing. But then again, life is like that isn't it?? People make mistakes all the time, they should be forgiven. Lest they do it again and again then it's best we walk away.


Well, guess sometimes humans deserve second chances don't they?? The only thing I can never do is to forget a cheating guy's habits. LOL I 'll do the forgiving but the forgetting part will NEVER EVER come after that. Tee hee.


Umm, let's talk about happier things shall we?? I was just telling my dad I wish I could grow up faster. Seems like I grow down. I'm so short and I look like a baby. SERIOUSLY!! My face :( Wish it was more mature looking. LOL.


SIGH* I miss my dad.

I miss my sissy.

I miss the mammy. SIGH*


Going off soon to see my friends in their Thai boxing class. I'm going to see violence :) I don't condone it yet, I'm interested. Okie, I'll post this up before they come pick me up.


I miss Blaze, Tom and Wind, LOL Best ever.


So, Tata!!


Later, if I can.

2 comments:

  1. Hey, I miss you too. Hope to see you again soon. Hang in there ok. Text or call me when your free.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll do just that, Mr Wind. Yeah, hanging ther by a thin thread :P Yup, okie.. And yeah. Thanks for everything!! :)

    ReplyDelete